Doing commissions again!
For more examples go through my vamp+art tag and you’ll find more drawings.
If you can’t afford, at least reblog and signal boost~ It’d be nice.
I only accept Paypal payments for now, if you’re interested leave me a message in my askbox. (:
$2 (+$1 for extra character each)
$3 (+$1 for extra character each)
$5 (+$2 for extra character each)
+$2 for simple background
+$4 for complex background
Here’s some examples
Vacant Sky: Awakening
A pre-apocalyptic RPG.
End the world in style with this modern take on classic RPGS.
So here’s the deal
In Vacant Sky: Awakening, the player assumes the role of a young nobleman and follows his seven year journey for glory, fame, power, and love. As time moves on, the player will see characters grow and contend with the new issues that come with adulthood – such as taking responsibility for one’s past actions.
The gameplay is a fusion of old-school tabletop RPGs such as Dungeons & Dragons and modern digital ones such as Persona. Players customize their characters not by spending points but by making decisions, seamlessly weaving together narrative and gameplay to create a unique experience each time the game is played.
- Episodic: The story spans seven years and eight episodes. As the cast grows up, they must face the different problems which come with adulthood - such as taking responsibility for their past actions.
- RPG: Customizable characters. Party management. Character development. Exploration and sidequests.
- …without the fat: No random encounters. No grinding. No crystals. No heroes. No time left.
- Cross-platform: The game will be released on PC, Ouya, PS Vita, and Android (including a tablet-optimized version). Based on demand, we might expand to other platforms.
- Character engagement: Rather than an impersonal method of character advancement such as spending experience points or navigating a tech tree, players direct their characters’ growth by controlling their decision-making and seeing them grow as people.
- Relationships: Success in battle requires learning the relationships between characters and using them effectively.
To learn more about this game and project go to their kickstarter page here.
All the art belongs to Kate Holden who can be found here.
Please support this game, even a signal boost will help!
(Another signal boost, please help by reblogging or backing the project!)
My Glinda Audition for this game called The Red Queen of Oz.
If you’re interested in fairy tales, perhaps The Wizard of Oz and Alice in Wonderland, you would be quite interested in this game!
If you can’t support at least reblog and give a signal boost!
(Please help support this! It would mean a lot even if you just reblog and spread the word)